Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stepping in.

This is presently experimental. I think the Lord's been asking me to do this for a while. I am still broken. Still assaulted by grief. And yet, God is doing exactly what He said He was going to do. He is doing a new thing in me. He is making waters in the wilderness and streams in the desert. In the desert place, He is springing up fountains of living water... I have been fighting Him for a long time, not wanting to step into His plan for my life. But in brokenness, I obey. By grace, I step into His calling on my life. In faith, I take hold of my Jesus and the abundance of life in Him.

https://vimeo.com/77459648

P.S. Somehow, when I upload a video, the computer decides to choose a random image from the middle and change it as the opening scene... The Lord must be making sure that I'm truly dead to myself and not self-serving in any regard, because it always looks ridiculous :) So laugh away, dear friends!! I embrace humility with great faith in Christ!! :)

2 comments: